Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome To My Portfolio Pages

Welcome to the design portfolio pages for J. Scott Lutheran.  I am currently a full-time graduate student working toward completion of an Master of Fine Arts Degree in Interior Design.  I am expected to graduate in May of 2011 and am looking forward to returning to the field of design on a full-time basis.

I have had approximately 20+ years of experience working in the fields of drafting and design at all levels and in various phases of the design process.

Below you will find various design works both in completed real-world projects and those projects developed during my graduate studies.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or need further information.

Enjoy the images found here.

Thanks,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment